Currently Represents: Anthony Robles
Anthony Robles is a member of the Washington Speakers Bureau, ESPN Wrestling Analyst, NIKE Athlete, Motivational Speaker, and member of the Presidents Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition.
Gary Lewis was and is the person who got Anthony to where he is today.
Below are are few of the events that have been produced and organized by Gary Lewis.
• (August 1997) Organized and Produced NBA All-Star basketball games located in Japan. A two game event that featured 14 NBA All-Stars including: Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Gary Payton and others. 68,000 tickets were sold for the two game event.
• (May 2001) Produced a celebrity roast of Charles Barkley, hosted by Joe Pesci and directed by David Steinberg at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas Nevada.
• (April 2006) Organized/Produced an event honoring Steve Young, with benefits going to Operation Kids Foundation at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City Utah.
• (2005-Present) Tour Manager for the USO, with annual trips to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Guantanamo Bay and other locations. These trips have featured celebrity guests such as Charles Barkley, Dennis Haysbert, Drew Brees, David Robinson, Tommy Lasorda, Robert Patrick, and Randy Johnson and others.
• (1997-2007) Celebrity coordinator/ Producer for the “Bob Hope Chrysler Classic”, televised on ABC.Televised Events:
• (1998-2001) Produced 3 one hour specials featuring Michael Jordan, televised on Japanese network stations. 2 of these programs were rated #1 show in Japan.
• (August 1996) Produced television commercial for a Japanese Satellite company, “Perfect TV” featuring Charles Barkley.
• (May 1995) Produced a PBS Pledge Week Special entitled “All My Friends Are Cowboys” featuring Roy Rogers, Johnny Cash, and Wilford Brimley.
• (Aired Dec. 2004) Produced a World War II special entitled “Secrets of Pearl Harbor” for The Discovery Channel featuring Dennis Haysbert.
• (1997-Present) Celebrity coordinator/ Assistant Producer for the “American Century Championship”, televised by NBC, and with featured participants such as: Michael Jordan, John Elway, Charles Barkley, Drew Brees, Jerry Rice, Tony Romo, Ray Romano, and others.
• (Feb. 2001-June 2001) Worked with Gerald R. Molen in producing the film “Minority Report”, Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Cruise.
• National Football League, National Basketball Association, Phoenix Suns, Asahi Broadcasting Company, Salt Lake Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games, Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, Discovery Communications, and Dentsu, Inc. (world’s largest advertising firm).